Rapid Prototyping (RP) is a proven technology used by automotive engineers and designers to produce high fidelity physical prototypes for design verification and testing.
Companies are exploiting the power of RP to:
- Rapidly test new design concepts in iterative process, keeping costs low
Mitigate fear of failure in Product Development – produce designs right the first time.
- Validate form, fit and function before investing in expensive tooling. With the RP systems set up at Evolv3D Manufacturing, automotive industry professionals can benefit as follows:
- SLA & SLS models for form, fit & function testing
- Quickcast patterns for Investment Casting
- CastForm patterns for Investment and Lost Foam Casting
- Our paint and finishing departments help provide a complete solution
Your valuable ideas are secure with us; we create and provide solutions with confidentiality and under Controlled Goods Program regulations.
If you have a unique requirement, please feel free to contact us and we will gladly look at the possible options for production of your part(s).